2012 Contenders For Premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okay last time my post turned into a rampage by some of you guys. So let me try and open another discussion but solely for those who know how to speak with mind and not heart.

2012 - Who do you think will win the premiership, top 3 contenders?

1. Storm
2. Eagles
3. Dragons

Broncos are just nothing with no Lockyer as proven when they were knocked out.

I know who the pre season premiers will be ......either parra or Souths , them 2 teams have been contenders & premiership favourites the past 3 offseasons.... .. ;) Have a good day

ParramattaEel said:
Okay last time my post turned into a rampage by some of you guys. So let me try and open another discussion but solely for those who know how to speak with mind and not heart.

2012 - Who do you think will win the premiership, top 3 contenders?

1. Storm
2. Eagles
3. Dragons

Why you have Illawarra there anyway ?? they are finished , might as well replace Illawarra with Newcastle & also add Warriors , their halves combo with their big forwards going forward will win plenty games..

If u haven't noticed, there's a bit on today champ. Were the premiers we don't give a **** bout top 3 selections for next year. We've only just finished this yr ffs!

the mauler said:
If u haven't noticed, there's a bit on today champ. Were the premiers we don't give about s**t bout top 3 selections for next year. We've only just finished this yr ffs!

Haha yep agree,more important things on our minds ATM

Bulldogs
Parra
Titans

these three teams will be so sick of eating shiite with their wooden spoons. that they start winning for a change

ParramattaEel said:
solely for those who know how to speak with mind and not heart.

Can only speak with heart atm. Your timing could be better.

Storm
Manly
Warriors

Daylight

The rest

The Storm will do what they did this year and fall short.
The Warriors will improve with the GF experience and a coach that can get teams over the line from Leeds
Manly our biggest challenge now is how will the players react to the Dessie newsk

My top 3 would be manly, the warriors and most likely the tigers, i think that lui leaving and benji getting his best mate back will ensure they treaten for the title again.

Who gives a flying ****, piss off back to westie land Parra wanker. **** I am so over the bull**** on this forum and these westie hacks in here time to say goodbye.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4