• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Instead of everyone talking about rumored signings and all, after injury and suspension, what is our squad looking like for next year?

Brett Stewart (trial pending)
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai (after suspension - week 6?)
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans (?)
Jason King
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite (off the bench?)
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Tony Williams (can he play other than wing? Never seen him anywhere else..)
Will Hopoate
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Oldfield
George Rose
Joe Galuvao
Matt Cross
Chris Bailey
Dean Whare
Terence Seu Seu
Vic Mauro
Darcy Lussick

Am I forgetting players? And wouldn't you think that some of the Under 20's players will be getting a bit to old for U 20's? We haven't signed anyone new this year, just resigned current players for longer terms..

I feel another 5 year plan is in need with a long list of young rookies coming through the NYC and Sunshine Coast Comps we can create another 2008 team that can do it all over again  ;D

I don't understand where we are gunna get this halfback from.. I really hope Parramatta doesn't sign Ox, cause I really think we could use him again... even though he is older, he is able to teach Foran a lot, seeing as there hasn't be a whole lot of guidance with the halves this year..

Would have been great to have at least 1 signing for 2011, just to have something new to look forward to... Hopefully with the re appearance of Snake and Wolfman, we can have a few changes..

I don't get why you're not happy with what you've named Victoria.

DCE is halfback, Foran or Riccardi as backup.

We also have Jimmy Cunningham (prop), Magnus Stromquist (prop/2nd row), & another couple of sh1t hot outside backs who I can't think of their names. The present looks rosy & the future just needs to keep getting players come in underneath, not above.

No, I am happy with what I have named.. I think it's a great squad.. I haven't seen how DCE plays, so I can't really judge.. I just hope that him and Foran can really create a good formation together, if they can do that, that's great. I'm just saying, it would have been good to have one experienced, to help the other out.. But it kinda isn't possible. And I guess its not a bad thing either.

And not that I think that Foran can't play, cause I think for a player who had only played a handful of games before this season, he has done well to take control and I think he can be really strong in defense, especially out of the line.

Hopefully we will see a lot of these players staying with us..  :)

Victoria link said:
No, I am happy with what I have named.. I think it's a great squad.. I haven't seen how DCE plays, so I can't really judge.. I just hope that him and Foran can really create a good formation together, if they can do that, that's great. I'm just saying, it would have been good to have one experienced, to help the other out.. But it kinda isn't possible. And I guess its not a bad thing either.

And not that I think that Foran can't play, cause I think for a player who had only played a handful of games before this season, he has done well to take control and I think he can be really strong in defense, especially out of the line.

Hopefully we will see a lot of these players staying with us..  :)

DCE & Foran have played a lot of footy together in the 20's & they were brilliant together.
Foran would have to be getting near 50 (maybe 40) first grade games by now, he's the experienced one and the 2nd year syndrome has run its course. They'll kill it. If we can keep the team around them.

Duff link said:
DCE & Foran have played a lot of footy together in the 20's & they were brilliant together.
Foran would have to be getting near 50 (maybe 40) first grade games by now, he's the experienced one and the 2nd year syndrome has run its course. They'll kill it. If we can keep the team around them.

I can honestly say I didn't know they had played together that much, considering I really only started watching U20's this year.. If they can stay together for a good few years, and we can keep the team around them, it definitely looks promising. Hopefully Foran's 'experience' will rub off onto DCE as well :D

I don't want Ox back as he is just a straight mercenary now. I'll never forget his achievements but his long kicking is way below standard. Watch the efforts of Campese, in fact almost any half, and he is so far behind them it is a joke.

ManlyBacker link said:
I don't want Ox back as he is just a straight mercenary now. I'll never forget his achievements but his long kicking is way below standard. Watch the efforts of Campese, in fact almost any half, and he is so far behind them it is a joke.

That would be a backwards, not forward move...DCE is the future, give him his shot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6