2011 Tipping competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
With only 18 days to the start of the season we only have 5 people signed up for the footy tipping competition.

There is still plenty of time to sign-up, so login, enter your tips and you are in the race.

The prize is yet to be decided, and the feedback I am getting is that people prefer things like the framed photos etc, so i will discuss this option instead of a voucher.

Anyway head over and signup and good luck.

http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition

Dan

You only need to enter your tips and this signs you up automatically.

No need to fill in anything else, just enter your tips and you are in

G'day Dan,

I signed up a couple of weeks back and have paid my money today via direct deposit.

cheers

thanks mate. I will check the account tomorrow and mark you as paid then

Seaeagle63 link said:
G'day Dan,

I signed up a couple of weeks back and have paid my money today via direct deposit.

cheers

Dan, if you can let me know account details I will pay by direct deposit as well.

Cheers.

Shawn

I just paid by paypal but it came up with an error at the end when being redirected..
Let me know if it bombed out.
Cheers - Jerry

Dan, just putting in another plug for the tipping contest.
How we doing for numbers ?

Ok I think I put my tips in and checked the ladder to see how many ppl and I didnt show up on the ladder

B-E you dont show in the ladder yet until I have put your payment through

Just signed up. Without any high hopes this year though, I think tipping will be quite tough.

Brewski has paid but not added his tips too

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4