2011 NRL Premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
•2011 NRL Premiership

Latest Odds Odds
St George Dragons 5.5
Sydney Roosters 8
Brisbane Broncos 8
Melbourne Storm 9
Penrith Panthers 11
South Sydney Rabbitohs 11
Gold Coast Titans 11
Wests Tigers 11
Manly Sea Eagles 15
Canberra Raiders 15
Parramatta Eels 15
New Zealand Warriors 15
Canterbury Bulldogs 17
Newcastle Knights 26
North Qld Cowboys 26
Cronulla Sharks 51

I'd be getting on Parra to not to get to the finals next season, a possible wooden spoon wouldn't be out of the question. To much **** is happening there. Would have thought the Raiders would have been higher.

Sports Bet - I think, I came across it from another site.

Parra will have a good coach next year with Stephen Kearney taking over, I love to see Parra come last.

The Bulldogs odds will shorten before season kickoff.

The Roosters have demonstrated just how little difference there is between the penthouse and the basement these days. Dogs did something similar the previous year. I'd be wanting better odds for long range bets, any of the 1st 13 named sides could wind up in next year's GF, with the 'luck' of keeping all players available likely to be the key ingredient once again. 

Had Campese not been injured and unlikely to play much in 2011, I'd fancy Canberra's chances. Also The Warriors - they have great Under 20 talent.
Both teams are good odds.
Illawarra-George is losing some players so I can't see them being as strong.
But Easts have shown that anyone with a creative accountant can win the comp. Just neglect your juniors and pay over-the-odds for everyone else and, with the skill of master illusionist David Copperfield and used car salesman Politis, you can avoid the scrutiny of NRL investigator Schubert who, co-incidentally, played for Easts. Throw in Channel Nine's head Gingell who puts most of Easts' matches on prime time TV. and you keep the sponsors happy and third-party endorsements rife. 

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
... I'd be wanting better odds for long range bets...

Definately... you gotta wait 12 months to find out if you win and the best odds about a decent team is $15... Too many variables like injuries and what happened to melbourne this year... on that note... as much as I hate them I dont think storm will go that bad next year... only lost a bit of depth and then the excess weight of inglis... I wouldnt be surprised to see them hover around the top 4...

Jaime Bennett link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=185480.msg297898#msg297898 date=1285449488]
... I'd be wanting better odds for long range bets...

Definately... you gotta wait 12 months to find out if you win and the best odds about a decent team is $15... Too many variables like injuries and what happened to melbourne this year... on that note... as much as I hate them I dont think storm will go that bad next year... only lost a bit of depth and then the excess weight of inglis... I wouldnt be surprised to see them hover around the top 4...
[/quote]

Well, they did keep there most important combinations - 1,7 and 9. But i think the biggest problem for them will be their depth in the forwards. Top 8, but not top 4 chances. In my opinion their odds are way too small.

Souths odds! Gimme a break.. Also titans too high, broncos too low, I could question most of them, really is a mug's game

Shoe1 link said:
Souths odds! Gimme a break.. Also titans too high, broncos too low, I could question most of them, really is a mug's game
Souths did have a lot of injuries, like us, and only just missed out on the finals. They have a gun Toyota Cup team, like Warriors. So I can see why they are at $11.
It must be their time soon. The NRL seems to rotate winners.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4