2011 NRL Premiers Manly Sea Eagles Victory Pac NEW DVD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trex said:
It is the Channel 9 commentary.

Cheers.

superleaguehater said:
so can someone clarify for me, is the official GF dvd channel 9 or foxtel or 2GB commentary?

Is that true? Awesome if it is. It has fox on the single disc and channel 9 on the pack. That way we get both . Perfect.

I will know further details when the pack is actually released.
Quite often our suppliers advertise a particular item, and then release something different..
I'm only a retailer.. I dont produce the DVDs..

byso said:
I take it trex has no idea about the product he's trying to flog

Trex said:
Quite often our suppliers advertise a particular item, and then release something different..

byso said:
It's out this Friday but I haven't seen it on like JB HiFi or Sanity or even the MWSE online shop.. I need to know a price!

We are selling it for $99.95 and if you use the coupon code "manly" when making a purchase, you will get 10% off.

http://www.classicdvd.com.au/show_product.php?id=74412&url=listing.php%3Fbq%3D2%26keyword%3Dnrl%26cat_Subcat%3D%26format%3D%26actor%3DActor%26imageField2_x%3D0%26imageField2_y%3D0

manlyforever08 said:
Trex said:

byso said:
It's out this Friday but I haven't seen it on like JB HiFi or Sanity or even the MWSE online shop.. I need to know a price!

I gave MWSE online store until lunchtime to put the DVD pack up which hasn't happened, so my order is in with Classic DVD.

Trex make sure you give order reference number 4557 top priority, Nut wants to watch the triple header this weekend! :eek:)

Thanks Nut!
You will have it in your hand by Friday!
Cheers.

Nut said:
I gave MWSE online store until lunchtime to put the DVD pack up which hasn't happened, so my order is in with Classic DVD.

Trex make sure you give order reference number 4557 top priority, Nut wants to watch the triple header this weekend! :eek:)

Trex said:
Thanks Nut!
You will have it in your hand by Friday!
Cheers.

Nut said:

Woo hoo! Throw in a recording of the 4 nations game and I have some serious couch time in front of me this weekend.

In the 4 disc victory pack, the finals series matches have channel 9 commentary but the Grand Final has Foxtel commentary.

That's pretty gay. How hard is it to have both? If they could do it in 2008 they can do it in 2011. Technology doesn't regress.

Well that sucks. I love listening to my 08 GF DVD with 2GB call..

I'm just looking forward to the season highlights DVD!

Called around yesterday and was told that Parramatta Westfields JB HiFi was getting in 2 copies - so I drove the 30min drive there this morning for them to have no idea what I was talking about. I'm ordering it from Classic DVD now.

Make sure you use coupon code "manly" when making your purchase to get 10% off!

manlyforever08 said:
Called around yesterday and was told that Parramatta Westfields JB HiFi was getting in 2 copies - so I drove the 30min drive there this morning for them to have no idea what I was talking about. I'm ordering it from Classic DVD now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4