2011; My Highlights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Obviously winning the GF was the best part of the year but I wanted to single out a couple of things that really made this a more than memorable year!

Brett Stewart
– Was so nervous every time he ran the ball at the start of the season and when he seemed to have constant hamstring trouble, I thought the worst. In the end; welcome back Snake!!!! We have so missed his skill, speed and foresight it was awesome to watch him scoring tries again, organising from the back and cutting down those runaway breaks made against us!

T-REX
– Will the real T-Rex please stand up?? OMG, thank you for finally looking in the mirror. I did enjoy his try scoring in the last couple of seasons but it was 2011 when the 22 year old “monster” showed his true potential!!

DCE
– What a revelation!!! Trent was promising but we kept the best half! Already a champion!

Killer
– What a year, what a player…….couldn’t ask for a better co-captain, just gets better!

Foz
– Not just creative but tough as nails, love his play!

Fully Lussick
– Exciting player who showed he has a big future……..I’m excited!

Our Forward Pack
– All played awesome and loved watching Gift, Choc, Joe, Ferris and of course Georgie. Good luck to Shane!!!

Our Backs
– Best in the Comp!! Special thanks to Robbo for his outstanding service to our club!! Good Luck in the UK mate!!

So many I could have mentioned and nearly did but way too much writing!

Lastly, thanks Des and Crusher for the vision, culture and mentoring of the team!

Round 2 V Easts with a wounded team. A fantastic, unexpected win.

Second half V Broncos at Suncorp. That's when the radar went off.

Round 25 V Storm. Probably the most electric game I've seen. We smashed Storm but it looked like we also wrecked our season with Wolf's injury and mass suspensions. Thankfully our depth proved vital and our willingness to never give in won through.

Cronulla away was fairly epic, sheer chaos in the supporters area when Oldy went over for the match winner.

Dogs away was a fantastic game as well. Manly flogging the Dogs, Dogs supporters trying to start fights, riot cops everywhere, it had all the hallmarks of a Canterbury classic.

The Who said:
Round 2 V Easts with a wounded team. A fantastic, unexpected win.

Second half V Broncos at Suncorp. That's when the radar went off.

Round 25 V Storm. Probably the most electric game I've seen. We smashed Storm but it looked like we also wrecked our season with Wolf's injury and mass suspensions. Thankfully our depth proved vital and our willingness to never give in won through.

Round 2 was the one I sat back and thought "Wow, this team has some spirit" We barely looked back from there

The whole season has been wonderful!! even the losses were taken well in my house, there are so many highlights and I can just see myself 20 years from now talking with my mates about our 2011 season.

As above - Round 2 vs Roosters proved to most of us supporters that we were destined for semi final football. Round 25 vs the Scum completed a undefeated season at the fortress :) :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2