2011 Mens Kaspersky Home Jersey Available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
NEW 2011 Mens Kaspersky Home Jersey
2011 Official Kaspersky Home Jerseys!! Available in sizes XS to 3XL (mens only)
Due to the outstanding success that the Sea Eagles have shown on the field, has been reflected with great success off the field also!
Loyal supporters like you have made the production of the NEW 2011 Home Jersey Sponsor Kaspersky get off to a flying start.
A Retail Jersey, just like the players are wearing!!!
But to ensure you don’t miss out, we are encouraging all to purchase these from the Official Merchandise Outlets for the 2011 Final Series:
Online: www.mwse.com/shop???
Factory Outlet: 2 Federal Parade Brookvale NSW 2100 – FROM TUESDAY 13th of September - ONWARDS
Phone: 02 9939 3889
Email: [email protected]
*Did you know that when you buy direct from the Sea Eagles Official Merchandise Outlets maximum profit goes back into the club!
Price: $160.00

2011KASPERSKYDCE.jpg

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-detail.asp?p=1165&pc=12

Limited 2011 Kaspersky jerseys available!

I'm sure you will all be happy to hear we have made a limited run of 2011 Kaspersky jerseys available through the online superstore.

Think of it as our finals gift to our fans!

Visit seaeagles.com.au and click in the online superstore logo.

Go Manly!

Larissa

RE: Limited 2011 Kaspersky jerseys available!

Larissa said:
I'm sure you will all be happy to hear we have made a limited run of 2011 Kaspersky jerseys available through the online superstore!

Think of it as our finals gift to our fans!

Visit seaeagles.com.au and click in the online superstore logo.

Go Manly!

Larissa

OUTSTANDING!

RE: Limited 2011 Kaspersky jerseys available!

can a Mod just Merge the thread I just did too please with this one

Oops, wrong way round on the thread merge. I'll get the hang of this one day :) Love the current jersey so it is a must-have.

ManlyBacker said:
Oops, wrong way round on the thread merge. I'll get the hang of this one day :) Love the current jersey so it is a must-have.

I think I was beaten to the punch anyway!

Larissa said:
ManlyBacker said:

I think I was beaten to the punch anyway!
No one's quicker than BE in getting info and updates on the board:D
Good work in making them available Larissa.;)

Sweet I think it's time for me to upgrade to a new jersey

Are we definitely changing our strip next year or not ??

I really like this current jumper and the way the logo sits in between the hoops. Looks classy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4