2011 Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
I purchased my first membership ever for 2011 nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything.. like no mail out or anything..

Is this normal??
Just curious! :)

Don't worry, I Joined last year and ago and was hoping to hear about a premiership...Might have well as been a Sharkies fan.....

I'm going to join this year as I have been slack but unsure what package seems the best. I see we got about 3000 this season which is pretty bad so I am going to play my part. Hoping we can raise more cash for the team. Hey Vid, if I bought a (guessing) 3 or 6 match ticket does that make me a member?? and I get added to the (3000) etc. Is this correct? I'm wanting to add to the "members" number.

manlyforever08 link said:
I purchased my first membership ever for 2011 nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything.. like no mail out or anything..

Is this normal??
Just curious! :)
they will call you end of month or beginning of nov.. yes its normal.. they have to look after the ones who were members last yr 1st as they get the renewal form sent out .. me , i was  a member last yr but upgraded  so  realistically im not renewing again im like a new member so i have to wait, i was told end of this month or early next..i went the catergory1  from the old BOP which is country one now.. sarah did a good job with the membership packages, i`ll give her that..;)

oh ok :)
great thanks for that!

my first membership :D just a general admission one but i'm happy to be supporting the best club around!

Great to see some new members signing up!
From what I understand the NRL classes a member as someone who has game admissions as part of the package they purchase so 3/6 match passes etc would class as members,
I think yesterday was Sarah's last day so in the transition of her leaving and a new person found/starting it's understandable that the members department will be pretty stretched for resources and time

Did my family membership yesterday over the phone. Was very simple and the girl was helpful. She said packs would be sent out early December.

I signed up my family this year and first time ticketed members. I was told I wouldnt have allocated seats until mid December after current members preferences are firm.

All four kids are excited and nearly fully converted the wife who is now considering getting herself a jersey... ;D

Gee she lasted long. Then again following Derek markie would if been a tough job for anyone. If they had of been smart they would of offered him some decent coin to comeback. I think he's having too much fun being a computer nerd again :)

High staff turnover.  Interesting.

On the flip side, I'm delighted that my country membership will see me get into two games at Suncorp next year.  And ticking the $10 option to renew my FC membership was so much easier than having to ring the Leagues club to cough up $25 over the phone.

What the club has done in the past is sell the unsponsored jersey and the iron-on of an eventual named sponsor is sold for around $10. They did this when the Diggers became sponsors for the back and on a couple of other occasions. Not ideal but a working solution for fans.

vidmar link said:
Great to see some new members signing up!
From what I understand the NRL classes a member as someone who has game admissions as part of the package they purchase so 3/6 match passes etc would class as members,
I think yesterday was Sarah's last day so in the transition of her leaving and a new person found/starting it's understandable that the members department will be pretty stretched for resources and time

Last year souths single game members were counted in the official tally, however a lot of media sources dropped them out, which I frankly think is fair. So I would guess we would have our 3-6 game memberships included. But then we are Manly so we operate under different rules.

Just signed up for a 3 game membership, added on football and leagues club membership as well.  65 Dollars all up which included all memberships is great value. C'mon everybody, join up and keep my protected mate matai warm at night  ;)

Mata's.....I think you are wrong in your summation of the two Suncorp games..your country membership will include the Titans at Skilled and Cowboys at Dairy Farmers.....the double header at Suncorp is a "home game" and I think you'll find that will be an extra ticket purchase...the good side is that for once we'll get decent ticketsthere with more central bays being allocated for the "home teams". I was there this year for the Bronco's-Roosters, Bulldogs-Titans double header, and this was a home game for the Bulldogs and they had the pick of seats.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6