2011 Membership is out now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ant80 link said:
Just need them to show where we are upup to at the momrent on the website, so we can push the drive further

Surely a new drive will be launched for the new year. I wouldn't expect that to happen till after the finals and break however.

Could it be that the membership drive will be timed to coincide with the well overdue signing announcements?

Maybe the club is a lot wiser than some give them credit for.

If they can organise to give away 50 bucks worth of dog grooming crap with every $35 pet membership, maybe the club could look at some gifts to provide as part of female memberships?

WAMF link said:
If they can organise to give away 50 bucks worth of dog grooming crap with every $35 pet membership, maybe the club could look at some gifts to provide as part of female memberships?

No a bad suggestion, you should email the membership dep or get vidmar to tell them.

Loving the fact that the club is actually trying to promote it this year (check the MWSE website) with Melinda Gainsford Taylor, Steve Menzies and others.

Who knows we might get a descent membership number this year 

The promotion on the website is great, and the prices are very good. But they need to keep pushig this in peoples faces through the Manly Daily, letterbox drops etc. Not enough people would visit the website. People need it to be shoved in their faces that they will save considerable money purchasing tickets in bulk through membership. Maybe have players trying to sell memberships over the phone one day.

The club definately needs to sign up Beaver after his stint in England to be the membership and club ambassador.

mcatt link said:
The promotion on the website is great, and the prices are very good. But they need to keep pushig this in peoples faces through the Manly Daily, letterbox drops etc. Not enough people would visit the website. People need it to be shoved in their faces that they will save considerable money purchasing tickets in bulk through membership. Maybe have players trying to sell memberships over the phone one day.

The club definately needs to sign up Beaver after his stint in England to be the membership and club ambassador.

100% spot on, especially now that the MWSE website is a bit on the nose with previous forum users

Do you know whether the Supporter Membership gives you the 1st game free at Brooky just like the old Maroon Membership?
I am in Canberra and I doubt they will have a function after their game down here in 2011 as per the Country Membership of two Sea Eagles home games at Brookvale Oval plus entry into one interstate away game and function!

mcatt link said:

Agree 100%. Another way to advertise this is through the net. Email existing member's which I think they'll do anyway. Go to facebook where there is a little over 22,000 people who have liked the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and send them messages. Use George Rose and David Williams on twitter to push the message of becoming a member like Wendell does with the big red "v".
Keiron Foran and Steve Matai to get more Kiwi member's via Maori tv.

Bugger no Hat.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=member-news-display&id=28126

SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP

Do you love the Sea Eagles and want to show your support for the team but can't get to games?

The Sea Eagles Supporter Membership is for perfect for you!

The Supporter Membership is specifically for passionate Sea Eagles supporters who love the team and want to show your support but cannot get to any games. Perfect for fans who live interstate, or outside of Australia.

Membership Benefits include
- Members kit
- Sea Eagles cooler bag
- Access to purchase tickets to Sea Eagles home games directly
through the Club
- Access to members only events
- Access to members only areas on the website
- 10% discount on merchandise

Supporter Membership Price
ALL MEMBERS $55

byso link said:
Bugger no Hat.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=member-news-display&id=28126

SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP

Do you love the Sea Eagles and want to show your support for the team but can't get to games?

The Sea Eagles Supporter Membership is for perfect for you!

The Supporter Membership is specifically for passionate Sea Eagles supporters who love the team and want to show your support but cannot get to any games. Perfect for fans who live interstate, or outside of Australia.

Membership Benefits include
- Members kit
- Sea Eagles cooler bag
- Access to purchase tickets to Sea Eagles home games directly
through the Club
- Access to members only events
- Access to members only areas on the website
- 10% discount on merchandise

Supporter Membership Price
ALL MEMBERS $55

All memberships come with a cap Byso (the pics in the brochure show an ISC branded cap and it looks quite good!)

Goldie - Supporters membership doesn't include entry to game - function in the ACT will of course depend on if/when we have a game there no doubt?

Might fit best to go Country membership and may be a chance to join us on the Gold Coast or Brissie next season if not mate?

Why don't they say so then, if I didn't realise it then I'd guarantee most others also wouldn't.

I'm sure it wouldn't take much thought to add everything they're selling in a sales pitch.................Communication!

Vidmar is it possible that you give a link to a brochure pdf or something which does show this photo of all that's in the package.

As  I couldn't find anything on the site.

Cheers

They have this listed under Member Benefits:

The following Membership Benefits are included in ALL Sea Eagles Membership packages

- Exclusive 2011 Members only cap (to be collected)
- 2011 Fixture magnet
- 2011 Members only bumper sticker
- Exclusive Manly Sea Eagles house key with free engraving (first 5000 over 18 only) thanks to Alsafe Security
- One (1) free game of bowling at AMF Bowling (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% discount on Sea Eagles merchandise
- Discounts on selected events and supporter buses
- Members only e-newsletter and Des' Diary emails
- Exclusive access to members only areas on the Sea Eagles website
- Monthly members only merchandise offers

The following Membership Benefits are included in SELECTED membership packages only
- 2011 Members only backpack
- 2011 Members only cooler bag
- 2011 Members only autograph book and pen
- 2011 Members only tattoo sheet

All they have to do is provide a link in each category to http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=member-news-display&id=28128 and insert a picture if they have one.

I agree with byso - it wasn't easy to find what was in the kit without deliberately searching for it.

And how do you collect a cap if it is for out-of-towners? If it is going to be posted for this category then they should say so.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4