2011 jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff link said:
Our away jersey is perfect now.
Reverse that & our home jersey will also be perfect.

A big white V on maroon for round 10 & all is well.

Why would we ever feel anything else necessary? It's not like we can wear the big eagle jerseys with sponsors. The club needs to stop over-complicating this very simple task.
I like both jerseys but why cant the hoops go around the whole shirt
The one thing i dont like about ISC is the way they seem to have the side panels with a different colour instead of a continuation of the hoop.

Once again Kooga show's why they should never make league jersey's. Just seen Hull KR's jersey and it could be possibly worst then Wigan's.

Pictures are pretty ordinary at the moment, I'll put them up when they have better ones.

662589-central-coast-bears.jpg

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

That would be the training jersey. The playing jersey is going to be the traditional NS hoops (While agree that CC needs a team even as the Bears that I don't agree with)

eggson link said:
I like the simplicity of the Cowboys design but i hope the blue won't be too dark like the Titans home jersey.  What was wrong with gold and the lighter blue?  Was supposed to reflect the beach, but now the blue looks like they're at the bottom of the ocean.
titans 2010 jumper was ****. Pretty dumb changing the club colours so early on in their existance. Youd think theyd try and stick to the exact shades since theres already so many teams using blues.

Pablo link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=185978.msg307134#msg307134 date=1290494761]
I like the simplicity of the Cowboys design but i hope the blue won't be too dark like the Titans home jersey.  What was wrong with gold and the lighter blue?  Was supposed to reflect the beach, but now the blue looks like they're at the bottom of the ocean.
titans 2010 jumper was s**t. Pretty dumb changing the club colours so early on in their existance. Youd think theyd try and stick to the exact shades since theres already so many teams using blues.
[/quote]

Need to use the butcher stripes of there heritage jersey

byso link said:
Silly question but is Quantum our Major sponsor?
Not a silly question at all.
I heard they had an option for this year. Maybe if no-one else comes forward they will again be major sponsor - as well as co-owner.

Last time we had an owner as our major sponsor not only did we win the comp we set a record doing so,easy option or not Quantum being on our jersey is better than noone

I went out to get the new jersey for my boy on the weekend for a chrissy prezzie but didn't end up getting one. I thought it looked cack.

The away Jersey was OK. The funny sort of collars sticky up bits were horrid. Rather than spend all that money on a jersey he won't wear I'm going to have to take him along & let him choose one. Kinda spoils the surprise though.

Maybe I'm being a dinosaur but the 2007/8/9/10 were good though I didn't much like the turtle neck ones so much.

:)

The current colars (if they can be called that) are horrid.
I could kinda handle the round neck thing we had going a few seasons back, but ya cant beat a genuine colar on a jersey. Looks heaps better and is heaps more comfortable to wear as a supporter.

effnic link said:
Does anyone know where i can get a 2011 away jersey before xmas????
Rebel Sports down the Mall had them last weekend. probably have them at the club factory outlet but every time I go there they seem to be shut.

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=effnic link=topic=185978.msg308236#msg308236 date=1291197893]
Does anyone know where i can get a 2011 away jersey before xmas????
Rebel Sports down the Mall had them last weekend. probably have them at the club factory outlet but every time I go there they seem to be shut.
[/quote]
Stop going at midnight then.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8