2010 Halves Combination

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who would you like to play in the halves next year?

• Foran/Lyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hodkinson/Lyon

• Hodkinson/Foran

• Cherry-Evans/Foran

• Cherry-Evans/Lyon

• Total voters
It will also be a big offseason for the two young guys as well.  

Hopefully they haven't copied too much from orford.

tookey link said:
It will also be a big offseason for the two young guys as well.  

Hopefully they haven't copied too much from orford.
If they have,they may well come up with premiership,club championship and dally m.Fair dinkum,some people are a worry..what more could orford have done for the club? A hat-trick of gf wins still wouldn't have satisfied some of these over critical clowns!!(end of rant)

Foran and Lyon for mine. We know Foran can hack it in the NRL, the G Man is an unknown quantity at this stage. Also don't forget we won a premiership with Killer at 6.

I think it's fair to say with Foran, Matai and Farrar pretty handy in the centre... Jamie Lyon will be almost certain to play 5/8th. We could see the best from Jamie Lyon is this is the case.. he would then be the senior halves partner.

I'd go with

3. Ben Farrar
4. Steve Matai

6. Jamie Lyon
7. Trent Hodkinson

14. Kieran Foran

Nutzcraw link said:
I think it's fair to say with Foran, Matai and Farrar pretty handy in the centre... Jamie Lyon will be almost certain to play 5/8th. We could see the best from Jamie Lyon is this is the case.. he would then be the senior halves partner.

I'd go with

3. Ben Farrar
4. Steve Matai

6. Jamie Lyon
7. Trent Hodkinson

14. Kieran Foran

I'd like to see Des take a long shot and give the 2 young guys a go, give 'em a chance Des, they may surprise. Don't believe he will though.
I have have feeling it will be just as you have predicted Nutz

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4