2010 awards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
2010 awards
Best Manly moment – Snake found not guilty. (Runner up - T Rex sending Slater through the air)
Best Manly victory – v Saints with everyone backing up from rep duty
Biggest disappointment – v Knights at Energy
Funniest moment – Farah 'knocked out' by Matai at Bluetongue
Best thread on Silvertails – Power balance wrist bands

*Best Manly moment - releasing C Bailey
*Best victory - Tigers
*Biggest disappointment - closing of the forum
*Funniest moment - the whole team pointing out which direction T-rex should run when he had the ball.
*Best thread - A pen for the CEO :)

*Best Manly moment - Whare 3 tries on debut vs Cowboys
*Best victory - Cheats @ Brooky / Tigers @ Bluetongue
*Biggest dissapointment - Snake injured in Round 1 (our season was over from that moment)
*Funniest moment - the whole crowd booing Slater everytime he touched the ball

In WAMF's defence Dan did have the Forum down for a few hours earlier this year to perform maintenance.

*Best Manly moment -  TRex putting Slater on his arse & Brett winning trial
*Best victory - Smashing Storm in Melb
*Biggest disappointment - 2nd half fades
*Funniest moment - Storm getting caught cheating
*Best thread - none come to mind atm

Best Manly moment - watching the players reaction to a stirring rendition of "my garden shed"in NZ at the piss up. Also being to pissed to make the tour on saturday , slept in while others braved the day, only to be told you missed nothing really by many. But i was pumped again for a massive saturday night, while many struggled

Best victory -Again NZ, the win topped off a great day, being stuck in the car park in the bus for about an hour with a gut full of beer and a smile like a split watermelon, was very satisfying as all the kiwis walked passed, head down. But top fans the kiwis had, loved them all. Should be applauded

Biggest disappointment- managements overnight change of attitude toward supporters, the quality of the newsletter, links that never worked,there silence is golden approach, the lowe feedback, the axing of the player chats, having to chase up everything i did, ordered, requested many times etc
Pus, the parting shots at max delmege, totally not necessary, achieved nothing but humiliation for a great man. Proved nothing was learnt in previous years about how to conduct yourself with style, regardless of the circumstances

Funniest moment - manly fans reaction to the storm getting stipped, the wooden spoon handed to cam smith was up there.the young fan that commented on cambos facebook believing he was the melb captain was gold. Top job cambo for not giving him a serve to mate.

Best thread- without doubt the updates on the stewart case and anything ive commented on

Happy new year

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
2010 awards
Best Manly moment – Snake found not guilty. (Runner up - T Rex sending Slater through the air)

Pretty much that Farah should get joke of the year......

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
2010 awards
lmao  @ least i got the last 1  ;)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1293787827[/time]

WAM i agree with ya best manly moment ...

2010 awards
Best Manly moment – MWTS in NZ (Closely followed by Storm players waiting for the Eagles to come on to the pitch at Brookie and them copping a hail of abuse)

Best Manly victory – v Storm in MLB (And NZ at Mt Smart)

Biggest disappointment – v Roosters at the SFS (and Parra)

Funniest moment – Meeting the 85 yr old Scottish Warrior supporter in the Mad Butcher lounge at Mt Smart who had tried to fight me 5 years before and then tried again when I re-introduced myself! (and the young MWTS' who presented Cameron Smith (BOOOOOO!!!) with a wooden spoon at Brooky)

Best thread on Silvertails – MWTS trip plans and banter pre/post games

BEST MANLY MOMENT: defs snake not guilty. tears of joy for me.
BEST MANLY VICTORY: vs storm (both); vs dragons; vs tigers.
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: vs roosters & bulldogs <-- understandable with injuries and such but yeh..
FUNNIEST MOMENT: taking wooden spoons to brookie for the manly game! and all the signs :p
BEST THREAD: haven't been here long enough really.. but probs the congrats to Brett thread.

Mine
Best Manly Moment: MWTS invasion of NZ
Best Manly Victory: Storm prior to knowing the truth about them
Biggest Disappointment: Limping into the finals
Funniest Moment: Can't go into because it happened on tour
Best/Funniest Thread : the multitude of the Blame Lowey for everything bad that happens in the world threads

Pets be honest anything with my name in it covers all of those categories

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4