2009 tipping comp, important information and questions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i would join because this footy environment is better than the others. I do recall joing tip comps elsewhere last year purely because it was SIMPLE.

I join the rest in keeping it simple, pick the winners.  Bit more for a draw and maybe a bonus point or two for a perfect round.

Is it open for overseas tipsters???

ants it is open to overseas tipsters, however we aren't really clear on the postage etc. we may have to hit you up for the postage of the item, depending on the taking from the comp and postage costs.

where overseas are you"?

In NZ, Dan.

I am actually more than happy to fork out for the postage, should the need arise.

then yes it is open to you, though I am sure we can figure something out.

Also wondering if you guys would like me to add the feature, where if you miss adding your tips you automatically get the away tips, or whether you would prefer those who forget to just miss out?

Ill join Dan and i don't think $ 20.00 is to much to pay at all I'm even prepared to pay up to $30.

And oztips.com is pretty good I've ran two comps through them in 07/08.
Below just a guide to give you an idea on how you may want to set it up.

1. Go to http://www.oztips.com  ( And Register ) (If you have already tipped with oztips.com before than you can use your (old user & password )

2. Once you have Registered log in and click on "join a comp"

3. Enter the oztip comp number which is  ?

4. Enter comp password which is  ?

5. Then click on join comp

Tipping Rules

Regular Season:                        1 Pt for each correct tip

Regular Season:                        2 Pts for tipping a Draw

Match Drawn but not tipped:    ?

State of Origin:                          ?

Semi Finals:                              ?                                 

Final:                                        ?                                     

3  bonus points for a perfect round

Non Submission will mean you get all the away teams -1 Pt

For those who join after the comp has started will start on -1 pt lower than the lowest tipster of the comp.

eg. if the lowest tipster is on say 16 Pts than the late tipster to join the comp will start on 15 Pts etc..

Cheers mate, I have spent some time writing a pretty nifty little tipping competition script.

All the rounds get loaded automatically at the click of a button so its pretty easy to manage.
Now once I find the results in CSV or XML I can automatically update them as well. which means admin interaction should be at a fair minimum

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6