1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Premiers Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Guessing there are a few out there like me that have picked up quite a bit of 2008 Premiers items over the last 10 months

I come across a set of cards I hadn't heard or seen of before, so thought I would chuck them up here incase anybody is interested. Is a set of 25, $32, Has a card for each of the 17 plus some others of tries being scored, Menzies, Kite etc. Below is an example for anyone interested, and I found them on this site

www.dansnrlcollectables.com

[img=226x400]http://www.dansnrlcollectables.com/contents/media/l_manly%20premiers%20set0001.jpg[/img]

2. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    My Nephew gave me for Christmas present last year those exact Manly 2008 Premiers Set NRL Trading Cards. They take pride and place in the front of my bar cabinet. Didn't think they cost that much.

3. nita

nita Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Omg  :eek: keen as!! I'll message you on facebook..

4. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 4
    Oh wow they are fantastic.

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Good luck finding that Wolfie mag too

If ya haven't seen it, RLW have a Sea Eagles poster this week too, is quite funny, Matai with a massive afro not looking at the camera, Glenn is looking elsewhere, Neumann looks quite special in it, and Choc has a serial killer look about him haha