1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jerry1, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    Having been there I'd like to say thanks to the warriors. Your time will come. Keep the faith like we did and one day you'll get there.

2. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    They were tough today, the toughest side Manly had to contend with in the finals.

I am not so sure what their future is with a coach departing, but I know one thing I was nervous when the Bronco's beat us in round 26 that we could be off to NZ for that first week of the Finals.

That wasnt to be thankfully and the rest is history.

I always thought we were better than Bronco's, Storm and Cowboys. I was worried about the Dragons a bit but it was The Tigers and Warriors that worried me most.

If they get their next year they will be better for this years experience.

3. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    They were quite good sports about the loss. I respect their supporters more then any other team. They will be a force next year!

4. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    The real supporters or all those bandwagons fans from the Bunnies, Eels etc???

• Like Like x 1
  5. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    They were kiwis so I'm guessing they were true supporters.

6. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    A couple of things. The Warriors were trying to do today what they did against the Tigers and Storm and that was finish strong over the top, we didn't fold which is huge props to us. Secondly, speaking of 2009 for us, we were in a similar position to them after week 1 of the finals after getting a pumping and waiting on results to see if we continued to week 2. The Dragons choked and we got eliminated, they bounced back to make the big dance.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    they have a bright future.

come to think of it, so do we.