1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Tennis medibank international Photos

Discussion in 'Game & Cheerleader Photos' started by byso, Jan 14, 2006.

1. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Some of the 32 photos I have in the Gallery from the 2006 Sydney international Tennis

Enjoy

http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=SportsNews%20Photos%2F2006%20Tennis%20Sydney%20international

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Evening session washed out
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stevie

Stevie Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Nice Crotch Shot there Byron ;)

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Cheers

Hope Donna doesn't see your avatar :)

4. Stevie

Stevie Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    its cool she aint nekkied hehehe

5. ChuckWood

ChuckWood Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Nice photos Byso !!

I was out at The Medibank International on Tuesday night to see a couple of matches. I've always attended the Sydney tournament but feel it's lost its credibility over the last few years. The players seem to treat the tournament with very little respect. Any slight injury or upset stomach will see a player pull out of the tournament & make immediate travel plans to Melbourne for the Aust Open.

I travelled down to Melbourne last year for the Aust Open , but will be watching on TV this year. The FOX digital coverage (along with CH # 7 ) is very good , if you're a tennis fan.

My tips - MENS : Obviously Federer is the man to beat. With Safin & Nadal ruled out injured. I feel that players like Lubijic , Keifer & Dent may have outside chances. Also Roddick & Hewitt would be strong chances.

WOMENS: Cliisters ( if fit ) , otherwise Davenport or perhaps Mauresmo. The Jungle Bunnies ( Williams Girls ) would also have to be included among the chances.

6. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Glad you like them Chuck. Federer will win. Little Hewy is out of form and has no idea against him.

It's such a shame Molik got sick, are Aussie tennis chicks cursed?

7. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    A few extras

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]