2006 Season Tickets and Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We got our 2006 season tickets today. it has a picture Ben Kennedy(Captain?) on the front and a 1947-2006 sea eagle emblem with 60 years on it. it looks nice. probably will be on everything to do with the club next year.
also got a Letter regarding 2006 football club membership, it advises the integration of football club membership and season ticket programs for 2006 and beyond. its still $80 for membership, but they have a discount for current season ticket holders with membership $50 and concessions $25.
2006 additional membership benefits are exclusive access for members only functions at nominated games and post match functions. weekly email newsletter and access to members only website section on the official website + lots more.

All sounds good to me - someone at the club has received some good advice I suggest. Thanks for the tip Phillip, hopefully the members will be adviced of the new packages soon as well

Good news. Thanks for the tip. What do Season Tickets cost?

I would love to see a scan of the logo!!!

Good news. Thanks for the tip. What do Season Tickets cost?

I would love to see a scan of the logo!!!

the logo is a shield with a V and a pic of a Sea Eagle on the top. printed on 1 side of the V is 1947, the other side is 2006 and underneath it says Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and below that it says 60 years. 2006 Season Ticket is in Yellow writing. I'd prefer black, but it stands out, i suppose.
I will try to scan it at work on friday.

p.s. I used to post last year under Philip, but I behaved like a Moron. I reacted to criticism like a child. Sorry about that.

p.s. I used to post last year under Philip, but I behaved like a Moron. I reacted to criticism like a child. Sorry about that.

Don't we all at times- it's honourable having the balls to admit it!

No worries at all Mate, all is forgotten and forgiven

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4