2004 and 2005 SG Ball and Matts semis Manly team and others

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
I kept these 2 semis programs and here are some interesting observations about Manly kids and other clubs.

HAROLD MATTS UNDER 16'S 2004

Trent Reilly, L Gutherson, J Hill, J Mooney, M Baluch, Maurice Kennedy, John Kennedy, Inoke Tapaa tou tai (Noxi) M Beger, J Rozyki, DANIEL HARRISON (Bulldogs new signing)
JAy Heming, Z Tahwa

reserves S Gorton, BROOKE NICKSON, T Basham, S Palmer, N McGrath, M Fakai and T Kreft

This team who made major semis 2 years ago, from this squad of 20 only 6 remain
Trent Reilly, John Kennedy (brother Maurice Kennedy neck injury) Noxi, Harrison (Bulldogs) Jay Heming and Brooke Nickson in the club.

Of these 6 only Noxi, Brooke and Heming could go onto 1st grade with further development. Harrison gone to Bulldogs.

14 of these kids GONE, shows how most juniors don't even make JERSEY FLEGG!!!

Other teams 2004 Matthews and Sg Ball Players we know (still bit young yet)

*******harold matthews Parramatta UNDER 16'S jarrod hayne fullback
played for Australia 2 years later SENIOR AUSTRALIAN TEAM WOW!!!!

Blake Green

ROOSTERS SG BALL 2004 James Shillington, Peewee Moke, James Aubusson and Michael Lett (all nearly in 1st grade squads)

SOUTH SYDNEY SG BALL 2004
Beau Champion, Yileen (Buddy) Gordon (big wraps in program of him)

ILLAWARRA SG BALL: Ben Jeffrey, Luke Howell (Raiders) Josh Morris (son of Slippery)

NEWCASTLE SG BALL: Jarrod Mullen

More Crusher influence in 2005
Manly 2005 SG BALL
M Smith, TERRY KELLY, HARRY BERRYMAN, JON GRIEVE, R Duffy, H Stevens, AARON GROOM, NOXI, TYRONE SHELLEY, VIC MAURO, JAY HEMMING, BROOKE NICKSON, M King,

RESERVES I Farnsworth, JOHN PAUL HAWACH, DANIEL HARRISON, MARK OFFERDAHL, Z Tahwa, L Faamasa and R Mykieten.

From the 2005 squad 12 are in Jersey Flegg! 8 gone

2005 Matthews (made up of Manly juniors) I believe only 2 remain?? out of 20
came near last (I heard no money spent on Matts)

2006 Matthews I think just made/fell short of semis

Shows that the majority of kids that u watch dont ever see senior NRL footy

John Kennedy has been signed by St George to play as their Flegg half back next season.

It's like anything in life. Only a few talented make it to the top. And it's difficult identifying and nurturing adolescent talent, it's precocious, sometimes lazy and unmotivated and rarely wholeheartedly self motivated and ambitious and willing to wait. I ought to know, that's what I was like. Cheers to Crusher. C'mon Dessy, give some kids a go!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2