2 years in the making

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
The fight on Saturday night was 2 years in the making and I squarely place the blame on Gallops head.
Brett Stewart has copped the raw treatment from the NRL boss since he was WRONGLY suspended for a crime he did not comment but more to the case - a crime which he was not aware of the details or causation before he was given a 4 week suspension. Not only did Brett cop a 4 week suspension but only lasted 1 game back and was injured and out for the season and it carried on until the following season as well.
Now he has shot off his mouth about the fight again before the case has been heard the details at the judiciary.
Gallop only has a re-active manner and not pro-active and didn’t learn from Brett’s first saga that reacting before the facts are on the table. Now Glenn will get suspended but Mr Gallop please shut your mouth until the facts of what’s been said. Take Benji case as an example when it was kept quiet until last week when the facts came out and he was exonerated but one week on he said the players in the brawl should be rubbed out without any facts.

Now for my rant I have 1 major issue with listening to the radio and TV. Why has everyone in the media attacked Glenn for walking off to slow when it was Blair who ran off towards Glenn. I know he walked off but I would like to know how many players actually run off the field when sin-binned. I guess the NRL really want Bronco's Grand Final win for Lockyer........

It would be most hypocritical for the NRL to completetly crusify the players that were involved with a few punches thrown in the heat of the moment in a very intense game after it promotes the game as the toughest game of all with footage of aggressive play and big hits .

Who cares if Glenn ran off or walked of Blair shouldn't have ran up to him, baited and instigated a further fight.

That is where the blame lies.

The Referee should have been aware that Glen was 'walking off' and delayed the sin binning of Blair a few more seconds.

The clubs should have made sure they were separated and shielded from each other the fans and other palyers.

The NRL and the media hyped up this contest and when it ignited they made made money from higher ratings.

Hinchcliffe should noty have elbowed Lussick.

Lussick did the right thing letting Melbourne know 'stop your cheating little tactics.'

Blair's uppercut to Lussick while he was being held was wrong.

Slater's forearm in the 72 minute to DCE was wrong.

Gallop's comments BEFORE all the facts are known is also wrong.

A big load of suspensions and fines will also be wrong.

Unitl the NRL starts to manage the game professionally that is where the blame will always be. (In my opinion.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7