2 players charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember Hicksy's attempts last year were dreadful..

But against...fark I forget now, but when he last kicked he slotted two from the sideline.

mullane is the worst player i have ever seen don a maroon and white jersey and that includes gary winter ,the squasher and dragon durdovic.premier league is a world away in terms of standard..look at our premier leaguers last week.pick him at your peril des although we may need somic comic relief by the end of the 80 minutes.

Sue he has far outshone the premier league players this year in the half dozen games ive seen him play. Has had multiple mom performances. He played all right in round 1 last year and looks to have better form than that this year. Understandably you can only judge him on his form last year since you have not seen him play since but he is not the player you know, and looks much better in attack no matter who his partner has been.

I hope you are right fluffy.and you are right,i have only seen him once this year.he did not stand out but he was solid.this is a vip match.

Sue, i was on the JM band wagon for some time. Granted, I have only seen on of his matches this year, he was quite up for it. He along with Alberts carved up the Cougars and for the first time JM looked like he was playing football.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about him being in the side, from what i've seen I rate him as capable as Monas ATM and much better than witts been playing.

That said, if I see another bullet into row 10 ill be finding a nice piece of rope and a ceiling fan.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7