1st test vs india (Ed Cowan, oh how you bore me)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This Pattinson clown seems a bit of a knob tbh

Thought we were in for a good one today but the Indians folded quick

Good bowler no doubt. Just found the "I'm a big man, I bowl 150 you bowl 130" rubbish he was carrying on with to a bloke with well over 500 more international wickets than him a bit of a knob act

Think Siddle is a good bowler, but again a wanker ;)

they are both victorians, what else would you expect

good victory by the exact amount ponting scored

Siddle and Pattinson both hit the deck hard and the Indians really struggle with the extra bounce early in series over here. Also good to see Hilfy getting some mojo back. Zaheer bowled really well too I thought. How good a field is Warner, him and Steve Smith are two of the better outfielders going around at the moment, great hands the pair of them.

Not in Sydney at the moment so not sure what the weather has been like and what sort of pitch the SCG will throw up. I'm guessing it'll be a pretty good deck, Poms had no dramas on it last season. I think New Years test will be closer and conditions may suit the Indians a bit more, and they will be better for the run.

Does anyone perceive any changes to Aussie line up ? Watson still not fit I believe, so can't see any new faces to be honest. They are hardly likely to drop Marsh after one test are they ? Ponting and Hussey did enough to stave off critics for another test or two and Haddin has no one putting any pressure on him at the moment. Hard to change a winning side.

I don't see changes to either side tbh

That Yadav was pretty impressive as well.
Sharma always looks the goods but never seems to pick up the wickets, is strange

Looking at this current lineup, I struggle to see how Johnson will ever make the side again

Hilfenhouse was never coming back at one stage when his form failed,Siddle is still useless......**** gets wickets

Harris into squad and Starc and Christian omitted for Sydney. Talk of a possible 4 prong pace attack at the expense of Lyon.

i can really see Aus dropping the spinner for the best turning pitch in Aus.......

WACA maybe but seriously?

Harris will be given another match to get fit

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4