1st Grade chat thread vs Purple pricks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why did we run it on the last. Give us back our try and we have golden point. What a joke

Well, we may have been beaten but they all put in & never gave up. Look at the bright side of things. At least we didn't get thrashed like our previous last encounters with them & we are still on top of the comp on for & against & I think we can beat them next time we meet.

Boys did us proud tonight, when Lyon comes back to act as a foil for Orford we are in with a massive shot.

Did anyone else notice that each time Melbourne scored Archer didnt bother going the to video, but each time Manly scored he did.

What a disgracfull display of refereeing. We lost it because of the ref, no doubts.

I'm not going to suck it up, we were the better team but the News Melboourne Limited got the result they wanted. 

Mate there was hardly any doubt in any of their tries. Once the ref and touchies let Geyers go despite the forward pass, then the video ref can't rule on that. Folau's was a straight forward try and Cronk's was just soft defence. I wouldn't expect him to go to the video ref on any of them.

Exactly, nothing the video ref could do on those tries, although the ref stuffed up before each try, definately on the Cronk one anyway.

There were two forward passes missed in the lead-up to the Geyer try and the Cronk one came off a 50/50 call.  We didn't get a 50/50 call all night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6