18 point turnaround

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Thank you Glenn Stewart for what was a terrible lazy thing to do on the footy park. Foran has just laid out a great kick to trap Souths down field, and Glenn comes up with that. Has been playing great, but after that incident it was all Souths !

bennyeagle said:
Thank you Glenn Stewart for what was a terrible lazy thing to do on the footy park. Foran has just laid out a great kick to trap Souths down field, and Glenn comes up with that. Has been playing great, but after that incident it was all Souths !

**** off

That is all

voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:

f**k off

That is all

Why ? For stating the obvious! We had the swing of possession, foran comes up with a great play, and then Glenn isnt in position off the dropout, possession then swings to Souths and we don't recover.

bennyeagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:

f**k off

That is all

Why ? For stating the obvious! We had the swing of possession, foran comes up with a great play, and then Glenn isnt in position off the dropout, possession then swings to Souths and we don't recover.

You picked up on that quick, I was still watching the KFC ad when the drop out was taken.

bennyeagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:

f**k off

That is all

For being a fu**wit. You can't pin it on a great drop out. You are a first class f^^k hole period

The Who said:
And I suppose it was the goalposts fault for aiding Souffs try?

Unlucky... But surely someone agrees with me that it put a spanner in the works! We get the ball off the dropout, we score, 16-6 with 25 to go, totally different ball game, but Souths get the ball back, get a penalty and then go down field and score.

voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:

f**k off

That is all

For being a ****wit. You can't pin it on a great drop out. You are a first class f**k hole period

Good dropout ? It rolled out around the 25 metre mark, it was a smart kick that made Glenn look silly. You can hardly have a dig at me for an opinion that holds actual fact.

bennyeagle said:
The Who said:

Unlucky... But surely someone agrees with me that it put a spanner in the works! We get the ball off the dropout, we score, 16-6 with 25 to go, totally different ball game, but Souths get the ball back, get a penalty and then go down field and score.

Oh I see you are dyslexic - you typed Glenn Stewart when you meant Henry Peranara.

bennyeagle said:
The Who said:

voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
bennyeagle said:

f**k off

That is all

For being a ****wit. You can't pin it on a great drop out. You are a first class f**k hole period

Good dropout ? It rolled out around the 25 metre mark, it was a smart kick that made Glenn look silly. You can hardly have a dig at me for an opinion that holds actual fact.

Watch it again - it was a bullet.

It was a good dropout, it was smart, I'll give you that, but only if Glenn is there it's completely avoided. I can't blam Glenn for the loss, which I did do, it just made it tough for our boys to turn it around. Don't want to have a dog voice, I'm on here for a vent and a good time, just frustrated mate.

Sorry meant to say *dig

I agree it turned the game. The way the referees were giving Souths every call when they had the ball, the only way to keep the referees out of the game was for Manly to have possession as much as possible. After that dropout we really never got the ball back until the game was gone.

Yes, it was the turning point. Souths knew from then on they could chance their hand after that fortuitous turnaround of turning a drop out to a scrum feed.

It was not any manly players fault, but I doubt this play will be repeated again. However these are the things that swing matches.

The other was the drag into touch. I don't recall so many in the one game.

Then the penalties but to a lesser extent.

The boys looked shell-shocked. They will be stronger for this.

Cant wait for the finals.

the mauler said:
Here we go again... It all Gifts fault we lost... Back to the reggies for him. Give me a break ffs!!

I'm getting pasted for this post ! Obviously no one thinks that it was atleast disappointing he wasn't in position ? Everyone else was.

Let me settle it.

It was a great kick. Turned the match by changing the momentum.

If DCE had done that to Souths we would all be hailing him.

bob dylan said:
Let me settle it.

It was a great kick. Turned the match by changing the momentum.

If DCE had done that to Souths we would all be hailing him.

Spot on, it was the kicker not the recipient (or potential recipient)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4