15 Mins with Steve Menzies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
For anyone with foxtel there is a show on Eurosport at 8pm tonight where Beaver is interviewed about his career and life in France.

Hooray!

Menzies, who is living with his wife and two young children near the beach on the outskirts of Perpignan, had been tipped to cut his coaching teeth with the Catalans.

But he is more likely to return to a job with his beloved Sea Eagles, where he enjoys legendary status after making a total of 349 appearances and scoring 180 tries, which puts him second in the Australian all-time list behind winger Ken Irvine.

"I'll either play or go home," Menzies said. "I'd like to have some involvement in my old club.

"I'll see what they've got in mind and hopefully it will work out. I was born in the area and I'm passionate about the club."

http://www.nrl.com/menzies-inspires-in-super-league/tabid/10874/newsid/72981/default.aspx

Blake said:
For anyone with foxtel there is a show on Eurosport at 8pm tonight where Beaver is interviewed about his career and life in France.

Also on next Tue 5:30, Wed 11:30pm and Thu 6:30

[attachment=537]

Maybe he has plans for a bottle shop franchise as well lol.

castle eagle said:
that's it, 15 minute with steve menzies....
and it runs for 28 minutes!

guess you can never have too much beaver:D

Beaver can have a big effect on time recognition skills. When I get near Beaver what I think is 10 minutes, is really .......well you know the story. Beaver can warp the time space continuum.

manlyfan76 said:
Beaver is looking as fresh as ever...

He looks in great physical form. Youthful as ever.

This is where I'm torn. Do I want him to play for Manly for another season and crack that 350 game mark?
Or do I want to remember THAT try in THAT GF as his final swan song for his beloved club?

Cheers for posting the vid, really enjoying seeing what Beaver has been up to in France. Where he's living looks a terrific spot & you can tell his team mates hold him in high esteem. Beaver is an ornament to rugby league! Hope he words up Tooves if there are any handy young French players that would do well in the NRL in a Manly jersey ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4