14 other teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
just **** themselves today. The other games have not got close to this.

Yep that's the big positive. NZ and Manly are in a class of thier own so far. Very high quality match.

The Wheel said:
just s**t themselves today. The other games have not got close to this.

I totally agree. But the conditions were made for football whereas most of the other matches were played in rain.
I do think this match will knock around Manly and the Worriers for the next few games. You can't maintain such intensity for long. I fear a letdown next match, but it's a long season and the class of both these teams will show though in the finals.

The Wheel said:
just s**t themselves today. The other games have not got close to this.

I totally agree. But the conditions were made for football whereas most of the other matches were played in rain.
I do think this match will knock around Manly and the Worriers for the next few games. You can't maintain such intensity for long. I fear a letdown next match, but it's a long season and the class of both these teams will show though in the finals.

I know we won and we were good but wow the warriors. Their like the ugly girl you take home and ends up being thr best shag of your life. Their not pretty but their bloody good at what they do.

Thats a great game to get out of the way Round 1, and to win it is a bonus.

The warriors are like your hot 2nd cousin, they might sneak a few victories but they won't win anything long term

manlyfan76 said:
The warriors are like your hot 2nd cousin, they might sneak a few victories but they won't win anything long term
Haha brilliant lol

The weather has been ****. Play all the other games on the track we had today and you'll see some quality. It's going to be a fantastic and tough year, and the finals will pull massive crowds.

I've got this feeling we might have a Newcastle thing with the warriors.we beat them and eventually they come up and bite us on the bum.
I hope I'm wrong

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8