12 out of 15

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The idiots (and there were plenty who came out in the media and said this) who thought that Parra was going to make this happen are looking like absolute mugs now. I don't see how anyone could have thought this originally - even the Broncos and Cowboys would struggle to win that ratio of games, let alone the mental scarring to the players of going through that emotional process, which then plays through to the physical aspect. And then losing your starting hooker, and having your captain in rehab, also obviously doesn't help. They will beat Newcastle but will then struggle for the rest of the season. I'm most surprised at the ex-players who were optimistic Parra could still make it, surely they'd know better.

It was only to soften the blow (soft already) and give them a hurry along to get their house in order. Otherwise Sharpe et al would have dug their heels in and would be dragging this through the courts

Mods, can we move this to the lol@parra thread.

But I agree 100% , talk about clutching at straws.

Im looking forward to 12/10

The way the stands cleared out early last night,one more loss and I'm waiting for Nein to suddenly do a back flip and start to reschedule their TV games. Greenslime will do all he can to help them.

A lot of Parra supporters will think they can still do it at 12 from 10. I remember a few years where they clained it was still "mathematically possible" for them to make the finals.

Maybe we're judging them too harshly; maybe they're actually really, really smart and they're talking about Stephen Hawking style 'mathematically possible' - like, in an infinite number of alternate universes, it's possible Parramatta aren't sh*t...

On second thoughts...nah.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6