11 Weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
by 11 weeks into next season i predict "certian" members to be whining in this fashion

"F*cking Orford, is an overated peice of crap, i cant believe we pay this guy 450K a year, he folds under pressure like a deck of cards"

"that money hungry Orford has no passion, and no heart"

"stuff the overpaid twat, bring in burns"

lets face it, it happened with Kimmorly and will happen here, nobody will ever measure up to Toovey in some peoples eyes

At least we have proof that we posted one way so either way we will whinge or we will be right. There is proof for you to write us off about in that

Totally agree Vegas.Let's hope 3rd time is a charm,after the disaster's of Kimmorley and Field.Also after having Orford as a young gun and losing him.That is irony all over again.We were offered Trent Barrett as a young Steeler before the joint venture back in 96.But the power's at be elected to throw money at that druggie Field..We have had some dunces run this club since the great Arko went to the ARL.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it Andrew. I'm sure Orford with give better value than those that have recently preceded him.

im not saying Orford wont be a success, im just saying that it is inevitable that people here will bag him

And i wasn't refering to you Daniel

Oh and Adrew, i think we also had Webke nearly signed back in the early 90s and Matty Johns at 1 stage as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4