11,344 Bulldogs Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
if that was played at brookie they would have had -19,345, isnt that right Darren

@Darren, how many will we get for Canberra? More than the dogs IMO. What do you suggest now ?

Guys, easy to pick out stuff that suits your comments. I don't bother talking about stadiums anymore but I have mentioned this many times. A redeveloped Brookie with big dollars spent is my first option.

They shouldve played both games at ANZ as a double header last night then maybe they would've cracked 20k

It's a bad look, with 70,000 empty seats. But the weather was poor and Brisbane fans don't travel (where have I heard that?). Mind you, Leichhardt Oval attracted even less supporters.
I don't know why the Dogs don't play next door at the so-called Skoda Stadium which the NSW Govt kindly contributed $60-m. It hardly ever gets used, and when it does only 5,000 or so turn up.
On another matter; did you notice how better the Dogs forwards played without T-Rex? Funny, so are our forwards.

Darren said:
Guys, easy to pick out stuff that suits your comments. I don't bother talking about stadiums anymore but I have mentioned this many times. A redeveloped Brookie with big dollars spent is my first option.

The point is Darren, these guys aren't just searching for moments to use this stuff. It is happening week after week at these grounds. You said that we'd get better crowds at these grounds because people prefer seats. However, again and again you are being proven to be wrong. We had 20,000 at Brookie. The Roosters on the same weekend had 8,000 it the SFS. Add the fact that most Manly fans just don't travel and, guess what? you are wrong, and we lose our club. Saying "my bad" won't bring the club back, or Brookie.

We all want the money for Brookie Oval, but as long as we don't lose the Hill because it has been proven again and again that the Hill is just so much better.

I reckon it will be 15k on this glorious Saturday arvo with 3 grades and the breaking of the home loss ratio.

Honestly, i can't see Manly getting bigger crowds if they move to Moore Park. If we play another Sydney team we may get an increase, but, we lose our home ground advantage, an out of Sydney team we lose out.

You have to love karma at times like this. Maybe better seating would bring the fans in instead of having to sit on a cold, wet hill. :p:rolleyes:

Darren said:
You have to love karma at times like this. Maybe better seating would bring the fans in instead of having to sit on a cold, wet hill. :p:rolleyes:

The stands were very empty last night too, there's nothing wrong with the existing stands at Brookie. We have so far been on par with the other games of the weekend, except for a top of the table clash.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8