100 days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Off season has been alright. I've enjoyed the cricket. Australia's youngsters look pretty good. Handscomb in particular, I'm a big fan of his and was really happy to see him pick up that 50. Are u a fan of the cricket @simon64 ?

Off season has been alright. I've enjoyed the cricket. Australia's youngsters look pretty good. Handscomb in particular, I'm a big fan of his and was really happy to see him pick up that 50. Are u a fan of the cricket @simon64 ?

I don't mind it but truth be known, it's the A League that gets me through the off season.

Yep. He does look like he's the real deal. Though Nic M looked completely out of his depth. Hope for a few more runs tomorrow.

Don't much care for cricket but even I had fun at a big bash match in Melbourne, the bbl put on a great show.
I'm with @simon64, the aleague is my summer sport. Despite being a jets fan, I think the aleague is definitely trending up.

Liverpool in EPL & Seahawks in the NFL are my saviours....mum accidentally got me the Seahawks jersey instead of Seaeagles to kick it off 30 years ago!!...a big fan these days...but let's keep it real...Rugby League has always been No1 though BS from ppl running the game has me often scratching the head & Manly are the priority.

Don't much care for cricket but even I had fun at a big bash match in Melbourne, the bbl put on a great show.
I'm with @simon64, the aleague is my summer sport. Despite being a jets fan, I think the aleague is definitely trending up.

I'm a Sydney FC fan Newwy so fair to say that this has been the best start to an A-League season in a while.

I like the cricket but I'm in the minority because I prefer the tests over the 20/20's. I guess I'm just an old fart after all.

Actually more interested in this test than I have been in years. I like the feel of a 'new era'. And I must say on day 1 I was enthralled with the final part of the day when we batted out the 12 overs. To me test cricket doesn't need to be just like a one dayer. Good to see patches of hanging in, good bowling and just seeing it through, and then cashing in when you can. Just seeing Warner throw the bat at everything isn't the be all and end all. I like to see some good defence as well

Actually like the a league (the jets) and love the EPL (no real team but can't help but be impressed with what Leicester did last year.).

Yep. He does look like he's the real deal. Though Nic M looked completely out of his depth. Hope for a few more runs tomorrow.
Handscombe was great because he's such a busy player who always looks to score and Renshaw is a fighter. The only downside is their defensive techniques look a bit sloppy..That Handsombe shot when he got bowled was awful..Feet stuck on the crease - really wishy washy shot. And Renshaw naturally moves across to off stump so gets squared up a lot defensively. That said the newbies are a breath of fresh air and hopefully they'll work hard on technique. Maddinson is worth sticking with I think too - he might be a kid that actually improves playing at the highest level and when he's on he's a matchwinner. The ball that dismissed him was an absolute screamer..We need to give them a decent go now and stabilize the squad for a while.

Bring the footy back asap. Having major withdrawals here in PNG..We love our league!!
Yeah I am surprised a PNG team isn't on the NRL's horizon... Theyd be an entertaining team to watch..Not sure how many quality Aussie players would be keen to relocate there with families though just quietly *shudders

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6