$10 to make top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats Juicy odds considering we are only 2 wins out of top 8 :)

We have only played 2 games at Brooky, players to come back, wont win the premiership, but top 8 still achievable ..put the $10 into Storm to win comp at $9= $90 whack a lazy $50 - $4,500

We have only played 2 games at Brooky, players to come back, wont win the premiership, but top 8 still achievable ..put the $10 into Storm to win comp at $9= $90 whack a lazy $50 - $4,500
You're dreamin' mate. We will do well to avoid the spoon. May as well wipe your arse with that money.

Making the finals is not realistic right now. We have dropped too many games for that. The only way that will change is we go a run of winning our next 5 games or so and I see a few wins but not that, we will do better around origin time when we get guys back.

You're dreamin' mate. We will do well to avoid the spoon. May as well wipe your arse with that money.
Any chance you could get rid of your spoon avatar? It depresses me every time I see it and it sure as hell ain't working as a hoodoo breaker. Please Wombat?

Any chance you could get rid of your spoon avatar? It depresses me every time I see it and it sure as hell ain't working as a hoodoo breaker. Please Wombat?
Done. It's coming back if we win it though .......

Bookies don't offer overs, they may claim to but they don't. If they're offering 10s our real odds of making the eight must be at least twice that.

If we can win a few before the bye and then go on a run with some talent back during origin we will can be back in the race.

Done. It's coming back if we win it though .......
I'm glad it's gone Wombat. It's been sending astral vibes through the universe, saying 'hi' along the way to Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Elvis, Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse but ultimately it's cursing our Mighty Sea Eagles by instilling them at the bottom of the table.
Now it's gone the resurgence will begin.

Lock cherry in , get rid of Foran, get all players on deck at one time and chance .but sadly all 3 of the above is not a happening.

If we can win a few before the bye and then go on a run with some talent back during origin we will can be back in the race.
Would be nice but without the players???

AND, just look at our draw 13-26

Even if we get all our players back, we'd be really lucky to win 4 or 5 of those games , the others have moved forward we haven't !!

If we had one of the top sides and were just suffering through injury I'd agree with you, but our side at best is bottom of the 8 and more likely 9-14, at its worst we are 15th or dead last.

This season we are like Wallaby Ted's brother.....Roo-ted

Only need to win 11 of 17 games to hit 28pts. I actually think 26 points might do it this year because of the closeness of the comp. If we got some good news to give us a little spark we could go on a win run. We coulda won on the weekend and we should have beaten the dogs a few weeks ago. We beat ourselves

You must be rich...sheesh talk about throwing away money.

Only need to win 11 of 17 games to hit 28pts. I actually think 26 points might do it this year because of the closeness of the comp. If we got some good news to give us a little spark we could go on a win run. We coulda won on the weekend and we should have beaten the dogs a few weeks ago. We beat ourselves
Be lucky to win 3 from 17 at this point.I agree once get troops back we might get points but will we get our troops back in time? That's the big question.

Oh yee people of little faith.

Manly may be a long shot to win the 2015 premiership, but I'm not counting us out of finals footy yet and if we get there ANYTHING can happen.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6