1 thing that this whole debacle has really shown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
It has really stood out for me, that the only people I have heard talking sense about this whole thing, are the blokes who have played the game at the highest level on the biggest stages, and no what it is all about. Names like Johns, Geyer, Fittler and Daley

On the sensationalist side of the argument, wanting this and that thrown at the players and them rubbed out of the game, are the guys that have never set foot on the paddock but are complete experts on the game, people like Kennedy and Kent

Needs to be more ex players having input into how the game is run and controlled

Kiwi Eagle said:
It is really stood out for me, that the only people I have heard talking sense about this whole thing, are the blokes who have played the game at the highest level on the biggest stages, and no what it is all about. Names like Johns, Geyer, Fittler and Daley

On the sensationalist side of the argument, wanting this and that thrown at the players and them rubbed out of the game, are the guys that have never set foot on the paddock but are complete experts on the game, people like Kennedy and Kent

Needs to be more ex players having input into how the game is run and controlled

Maybe. But had their teams Newcastle, Easts and Canberra been in finals contention would they have aped the hypocrites like Crocker, Dowling, Tallis, Bennett etc whose clubs stand to gain from mass suspensions?

Kenndy, Hadley, Kent and Wilson and rothfield's intial comments. None have played the game and they are irrelevant

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4