$1 Million by 1 punter on the chooks!! - Paul Kent (merged)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

abnc

Reserve Grader
Did anyone see in the tele this morning Paul Kent's story of a "Businessman" who wanted Kent to put money on the chooks? Apparently he has put $750K on the chooks with the line and will likely put $250K more. He got even money ($2) with +3.5 start ($500K bet) and even money with +4 start ($250K bet).

Brave move, but i agree with his reasoning. The chooks aren't regarded by the bookies. They quickly lowered the start after that. This guy must have deep pockets to put this sort of money on 1 game. He didn't want to be named for obvious reasons...

Re: $1 Million by 1 punter on the chooks!!

I have deep pockets, but little arms

Paul Kent

According to the front page of the telecrap Paul Kent has placed a $250,000 bet on the Roosters to win $477,000 for a business-man & said he is not getting any kickback for doing it & may do it again today for him, all sounds so fishy to me

Re: $1 Million by 1 punter on the chooks!!

Packer, Bouris, Gyngell, Politis are on the board of the chooks

Yeah bound to be one of them. Makes you think... If they have that sort of money to throw around on a bet... do they have that sort of "paper-bag" money for the playing roster...

Go the dragons so this bloke does his dough whoever he is. 

No way would one of those mentioned gamble at those odds. That didnt get that rich by taking short odds for very little return.

Fitting on this momentous day that Paul 'The Germ' Kent's name comes up. Midway through last year wrote a crap article about the culture of our club and had Brett hung, drawn and quartered. He's the sole reason I stopped buying the Tele and don't watch the Matty Johns Show. On a day when this jerk should be issuing an unreserved apology to Brett, his family, the club and it's supporters, he's bragging about being given some Monopoly money to play with because he sucks the c#*k of one the Roosturds money men

mosto link said:
Fitting on this momentous day that Paul 'The Germ' Kent's name comes up. Midway through last year wrote a crap article about the culture of our club and had Brett hung, drawn and quartered. He's the sole reason I stopped buying the Tele and don't watch the Matty Johns Show. On a day when this jerk should be issuing an unreserved apology to Brett, his family, the club and it's supporters, he's bragging about being given some Monopoly money to play with because he sucks the c#*k of one the Roosturds money men
Haha +1

mosto link said:

I made sure that this quote made the rounds in the office. We all laughed in support. Could not have put it better (or more eloquently) myself, mate.

mosto link said:

Outstanding!! Very well said.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6