#‎FILLTHEHILL this Friday against the Roosters >> What will be the crowd?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Over 16k @ Brookie is rare these days, esp. on a Fri night.
Would love to see 17k+ there, big crowd, big atmosphere, plenty of maroon & White!

But even with the weather looking ok, grand final replay etc. I'd still be surprised if it's over 16k.

Would love to go myself, but have irresistable free beer & food all evening function - will be watching the game intently.. Go Manly!

Will be there on the Hill with three others. I have invited a friend who is reasonably well known in media circles and is an Easts' fan to join us. He's never dared venture to Brookie, and I think he may opt out again.
The Brookie factor scares opposition fans as much as opposition players.

ssar said:
Over 16k @ Brookie is rare these days, esp. on a Fri night.
Would love to see 17k+ there, big crowd, big atmosphere, plenty of maroon & White!

But even with the weather looking ok, grand final replay etc. I'd still be surprised if it's over 16k.

Would love to go myself, but have irresistable free beer & food all evening function - will be watching the game intently.. Go Manly!

thank you for the mention!
i must get the most alerts for being mentioned in a thread?

GO MANLY!

It's the best I've seen Brookie looking crowd-wise for a good while @Mals

The flags were a terrific touch (looked awesome on tv!)

And all you guys there were richly rewarded!

Great stuff all round.

Brookie said:
thank you for the mention!
i must get the most alerts for being mentioned in a thread?

GO MANLY!

Yea, I hate how it does that sorry mate.
I'm used to using the @ symbol in all sorts of ways these days, I tried to muck around with these forums user settings to see if I could turn that off for me or something, no dice.

---

The crowd and Brookie looked AWESOME on the TV!!
Those free flags really went down well, and what a great win!
17155 was great!
Maroon and White!

Me and the premiers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7